Sunday, August 8, 2010

Health & Well Being - Diet, Exercise, Rest

My body is a wonderful tool but I really should treat it more like a temple. It is hallowed ground, worthy of reverence and respect. Too often it is treated as a means to an end, of little significance, probably because it works so well so much and for so long, It really is a miracle. As I get older I have found out how really important, fragile, and miraculous it is. I have been forced to take good care of it or suffer consequences. Now I take care to regularly get good rest, eat well, and exercise, but not work or play too hard. Here we will be creating links to better resting, eating, exercise information and websites. How much consideration have you given to your "temple" lately? First up, check out Dr. Andrew Weil and in particular his Anti Inflamatory Diet. Click Prayer and Meditation for one of the healthiest things you can do.

No comments: