Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Invitation to Your Life



You are invited!
 
Your power and presence, purpose and passion, time, talent and treasure are hereby requested. It is up to you to wake up, stand up, suit up, show up, and step up to and for your life. Not the life your relatives, friends, teachers, bosses, critical inner voices, or anyone else thinks you should have, but the one which you know deep inside is your real life, your calling, your truth. The time is now, the person is you, and this is the place. 
 
It is time to stop hiding and holding back, to give your all, go for broke, follow your bliss , and live the large and in charge life you were meant for and which I intended. This is the reason you are here; to be exactly who you are, be yourself squared, and fulfill your magnificent destiny. It isn't going to be fast, easy, or painless, but it is more than worth  it. You are more than worth it. Your family and friends , just as they are, are more than worth it. 
 
No one else can fill your shoes and do your work but you, as only you know what is really needed in your corner of the world. You are not alone, for I am with you, wherever you are, and whatever you do. Just call on me, and then listen. I often answer with a still, small voice, hard to hear over the noise and clamor of the world. Look  to me deep inside and wherever you see love in the eyes of others, or in the world. I will help you every way I can. 
 
I have all the power, presence, and wisdom of the universe behind me. It is within you as well. You are my child, and as such, heir to all that I am. You are my hands and feet, my eyes, ears, and mouth. I ask you now to look  with love, listen with love, speak with love, and work with love. Love is what you are, and it multiplies synergistically and exponentially as you share it. What can you do today, this week, this month to help others, to help the world? 
 
I'm not asking for great things, but rather small things done with great love. That is how we get things done in the best possible way. There is much to do. Troubles and suffering are great. Together, we are greater! You may get down at times, but never count yourself out. You are needed. I need you to be a hero, a super powered SUPER hero. Your super powers are love, joy, compassion, and gratitude. They are my gifts to you, given to you before time began. All you need do to access them is look inward in prayer and meditation. 
 
Again, I am there for you, and I need you to be there for yourself, others, and all life. This is your invitation, your wake up call, your chance to live the full, abundant, wonderful life within, yearning to manifest in the world. Should you miss the call, or lose it along the way, remember I am the God of a million second chances. But don't wait! Don't miss the chance to make your dreams, our dreams, come true today and every day, one day and one step at a time!
 
                                                                                                                       Your Loving Higher Power

No comments: