Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sacred Contracts - Destinations

Is fate really in charge? Is our destiny predetermined? To some extent perhaps, as it seems we are connected to certain people, places, things, and behaviors despite all attempts to change and must fulfill these "contracts" no matter the cost. Therefore we might as well give in, relax into it, and open up to the wonder and lesson therein. I am involved in a number of very difficult and trying relationships but know there is a reason, however obscure, for me to be there and stay there, afraid if I walk away it will only come back with another face or form. Tied with a Gordian Knot, it may take an overwhelming force to slip the knots of fate, to be cut loose, and find other possibilities, and even this we do at our own peril. I prefer as one of my teachers says, "To bloom where I'm planted, even among the weeds." I think people tend to give up too easily, halfway through the race. Maybe it's just my stubbornness, maybe my disease, but it feels right at the gut level, my test of truth. It sure ain't easy, in fact hard as hell sometimes, like I'm using up all my Karmic energy, destined to faint away in the arms of the angels. Even that is okay. Here is a link to Caroline Myss's Sacred Contract online info, and here is a kinda weird, kinda cool video on Sacred Contracts

No comments: