Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beginning Anew - Resurrection - Born Again

My friends and I like to say we have the God of a million second chances, that it's never too late to start over. My work teaches me this every day as I finish with a angry, cranky, negative client, I often can go on to the next with a completely fresh, open and positive attitude. It is an amazing tool. It may seem like denial but it is an affirmation that inside I am okay, that "God ain't in no trouble!" Kids do it all the time as one minute they are fighting and crying, the next best of friends and laughing. I try to keep that spirit, not to take things personally, permanently, or pervasively. In biblical terms I prefer the resurrection to the crucifixion. I rise again every chance I get, beginning anew and Born Again and Born Again.

No comments: